Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Shower!!

Better late than never- I'm finally posting the pictures from my baby shower. :-) My mom Germaine, Lori and Jessi hosted my baby shower on 4/18/09 and it was awesome!
We played some super fun games which I apparently am horrible at... but Jessica ROCKS!
Jessica just happened to win almost EVERY game. I think she won 3 out of 4!


Here Jessi (my sis-in-law) is getting me all dressed up in my "present opening" gear.
Aka: tiara and sash.

Rockin' outfit! Definitely suitable for opening baby gifts.

Here I am opening my awesome gifts. Everyone was so generous and we got a TON of stuff. Well...the baby got a ton of stuff!

Arline got us this beautiful crocheted blanket- we will be using it for his blessing day.

And Ellen (who is 82) made this gorgeous quilt! Can you believe it?

1 comment:

Scott and Jamie said...

So, what did you get, what do you still need? I need to know what to getcha!