Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! This year we had lions and tigers at our house! Raaaaarr!!! We did the annual pumpkin carving at Yaya and Papa's house...
And we let Drake pick out the pumpkins this year (with a little help from dad...)

We also did Boo at the Zoo! Here is Drake on a little tiger at the tiger exhibit...
And our little tiger slept through it all!
Here is Drake after trick or treating with dad in our neighborhood. He totally had a blast and knew to knock on the doors by the end of the night :-)
And of course, we let him have some candy- his first halloween candy ever!


3 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

So cute, love the lions and tigets theme. How come you didn't dress up? I actually hate to, but it's those dang parties that make me! Hope I can see you during our Christmas break in Boise!

Nick n' Mandy Thompson said...

We were going to dress up and have Nick be a bear and me wear a shirt that says "oh my!" (lions and tigers and bears theme...) but the bear costume was expensive. Darn it!

Jennavier Gilbert said...

They are so cute! I'm so glad that you post pictures on this blog. Even though I'm far away I get to see you all!