Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's a movin' and a shakin'!

On January 13th at 3:33 pm I felt the baby move for the first time! I was sitting at my desk kind of hunching over (bad posture-oops!) and he gave me a little kick-kick-roll. I was so excited! He doesn't move around a lot yet, but likes to let me know he's awake when I watch TV with Nick in the evenings. He especially likes to move during the show House- so maybe he'll be a doctor! That's all for now- keep giving us your votes on names-I'm sure I'll add some more names to the list too! XOXO Mandy

2 comments:

Jess said...

That is so exciting! It is so awesome when you can feel them move! I still like the name Drake, but I am really diggin the name Jaxson (Jax) right now. I will keep brainstormin some ideas for you! But i'm sure you two will pick the perfect name when it's time!

Scott and Jamie said...

Um... I need an updated belly shot! I know he's growing!